Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JUST FOR FUN


What wud u call a Gal who never laughs....? 
...

and the Answer is..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

- .Scroll down. 

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
- HASINA !  

------------------

A railway station beggar meets another beggar. 
A software engineer meets another software engineer. 
Both of them ask the same question to each other.
What is the question? 





"So, which platform are you working on?" 






*****************************-************************* 
Question: Two hairs on a bald man's head fall in love with each
other and want to get married, but cannot.
Why?




Ans: Because under Indian laws, "baal vivaah" is illegal.








*****************************-************************* 
Do you know why we face power cuts ?







Scroll down.....












Scroll down..... 

  














HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA!

KEEP LAUGHING.......!!



4 comments:

  1. Madhavi, can I share your Help Post in your blog on my FB page, so that, more people will know, I am also ready to help, in some way, Please give me your email ID...mine is
    pvasanta@gmail.com..I am really feeling so happy, knowing you..such a lady, with heart in the right place..yes, I think we can be friends too..
    Vasantham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vasanta,

      Thanks a lot for your help. Yes, you can post it in your Facebook page and you can share in all the ways you can.
      I shall send a test mail to you from my personal mail id.
      Thanks for your wishes. With God's grace we are doing something for them which I will explain in the mail.
      Thanks for spreading your friendly hand towards me.

      I would love to have a friend like you.

      Madhavi

      Delete