Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Silent Love - My Poetry -1

Hi all,

This is my 1st poetry ...

What do you think........?


SILENT LOVE

When I raise my eyes , they always search for you...

My Heart always beats for you says that I LOVE U..

Whenever I think , my thoughts start with you and end at you....

To you this would be so funny and so crazy

But whenever a word utters out of my mouth....
It starts with your name and ends with ur memory

Your smile makes my life beautiful and your looks makes me crazy

Don't let me think of others when u are there for me.....

4 comments:

  1. Love is by default , it doesnt ask you whether you want to fall in love , it even doesnt take your interview whther you are eligeble for love , it even doesnt think if you love other that other also would love you , "Love is Blind" some one said which was one liner word but once pratically falling in love the One liner sentence has so much of meaning, I still dont understand what makes to fall in Love , why cant we forget love by default when it happens by default,
    Does love ends by staying apart ? how long will Love exists , what happens if love is not near us , why dont people proactively come and ask whether you love me , why dont we see Love same in each person , why does Love Keep playing games :-( ...
    Love makes you happy sometimes and sometimes makes you bring tears in your eyes .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really know better than me about LOVE.
      Great.... :-)

      Delete